Community Activity and Overview This Week
One of the benefits of being an open source maintainer is not only do I get to click on the big "Merge pull request" button, but I also get to collaborate with this amazing group of people from who-knows-where to make DuckDuckGo an even better search engine. The community has been growing steadily, and if you're new here, you can join us by diving right into https://duck.co/duckduckhack/.
Now there are a lot of new things this week, so what I put here is only a small sample of it.
New Instant Answer Ideas:
- "DNA reverse complement" triggers even without a result (Goodies)
- "MD5 hash" should be a trigger word (Goodies)
- Quixey: remove unused handlebars helper functions (Spice)
- Figlet: Issues handling spaces? (Goodies)
- Improving hits on hash keys – HTMLEntitiesEncode (Goodies)
- Redesign the Book Reviews IA (Spice)
Have a good weekend, everyone!