Community Activity and Overview
- Added RIPEMD and SHA3 hashing functions.
- We've got several new cheat sheets including Harry Potter spells, Blender, Firefox's Awesome Bar, and Git.
- Added support for looking up blocks in the Nxt cryptocurrency.
New Instant Answer Ideas:
- Sublime Text Cheat Sheet
We already have support for Sublime Text Packages, and we could complement that by showing people of the common keybindings to get started.
Get the etymology of a word.
- TravisStatus: Change to HTTPS
The endpoint in the Instant Answer redirects to HTTPS, and we don't handle redirects for APIs.
- SoundCloud: Wrong id in the front-end
Change the ID from
- Gravatar & Keybase: Switch to icon template group
Remove the use of custom templates by switching to the icon template group.
- Convert IAs to new Spice API
We have a ton of Instant Answers that needs some updating. Come help us out!
- Time: Mobile layout broken
The date should be aligned with the time, like it is on the current desktop view.
There are some CSS3 selectors in there which won't work on IE 8!
Have a good weekend! - The DuckDuckHack Staff