Community Activity and Overview This Week
It's been a week since the release, and our instant answers have been running pretty well! One thing we've been hearing from you is that setting up DuckPAN can take a bit too long so we've also been experimenting with tools to make that part easier, like Codio. Codio lets you get set up in ~3 minutes and we think you'd enjoy trying out: https://duck.co/blog/codio-duckpan.
Instant Answer Ideas:
New and Updated IAs:
- Better audio handling in the Wordnik and SoundCloud Spice. #814
- Fixed temperature calculations. #462
- HTTPS -> HTTP for hidden service url. #465
- Defer loading product ratings data from amazon until after show(). #840
- Remove '‖' at the beginning of some hyphenations. #830
- Remove all uses of "template_group"
- Move "spice_template" Spice (in /lib and /share) into /template
- Dictionary Definition - Rename content template to content.handlebars
- InTheaters: No longer uses movie rating in query to filter results
- Subnet Calculator should more information about IANA special ranges
- Brainy Quotes: ellipsis cuts off too much of the quote
Have a good weekend, everyone!
- The DuckDuckGo Team