Community Activity and Overview This Week
This was a really great week for the community, and we accomplished a lot together. (Check out the stuff that happened in Conversions and Calculator!) Great job, everyone—it looks like we're starting to pick up steam since the launch of the updated DuckDuckGo. We've also been posting these update emails as blog posts every week, and we've created a special section with the latest ones here: https://duck.co/blog/topic/Activity. (You can also get these via RSS.)
We're still looking for feedback on the Codio setup process, and we would love to hear your thoughts.
Instant Answer Ideas:
New and Updated IAs:
- Calculator fixes for sin(pi). #473
- Center definition play button icon. #853
- Fixed issue with audio stream not passing through DDG proxy. #849
- Thesaurus: The wrong ID is getting called in Spice.failed
- RegexCheatSheet: Move CSS slurping out of the subroutine
- Brainy Quotes: ellipsis cuts off too much of the quote
Have a good weekend!
- The DuckDuckGo Team