anonymous
So, after speaking to them, it seems as if they want all sorts of people related results (like linked in, facebook, etc... that you mentioned) clustered into one place like the 0-click info box. I don't know how wise it would be to do so, but I personally use the 0-click info. box on blind faith. So, if I see such a box for any of my searches, I just check that rather than the other results. I don't know how that would work out or whether it would even make sense to do so in case of people. Any ideas??

Typical use cases include:
1. Researching about someone (as an interviewer) (edu. background, current location/employer)
2. Finding out someone's current email ID
3. Checking out blogs, twitter and linkedin account, etc... of that person
4. Claim validation, etc...

posted by [Old Forum dhruvbird] • 8 years and 3 months ago Link

yegg
I have been very hesitant of polluting the 0-click box for the reason you specified. I'm also concerned with people that I group profiles that don't belong to the same person, which can happen quite a lot.

However, I have had two ideas in this area:

1) See the top link at http://duckduckgo.com/Weezer_(2008_album) -- how it is actually a lot of links? I generally like this concept and could aggregate a lot of profile sites when I see them.

2) I've thought about making a feature that guesses company email IDs, and that could be tied to LinkedIn and suggest some, though I worry about accuracy, privacy, etc. 
posted by yegg Staff8 years and 3 months ago Link