anonymous
@theKingIsDead: I develop the search bar in my spare time. So my apologies for not being able to offer the most timely response.

Thank you for the screenshot, it looks as though your issue is some kind of global stylesheet or something that is adding a large margin to the search bar. As mentioned above, I also concur that there is probably some conflict with Glims or something. I have tested the extension on 2 computers running 10.6.4 and Safari 5.0.1 and 1 computer with 10.6.3 and Safari 5.0 and none of them exhibited the problem in your screenshot.

Anyway, I have just updated the bar to update some of the styles and make it look nicer. Try installing it (click here!) and see if that fixes your issue. If not, I would suggest uninstalling Glims and see if that fixes it. If it still is not fixed, post here again and I will try to get to the bottom of your issue.

Regards,
Victor
posted by [Old Forum vaporstun] • 7 years and 4 months ago Link

anonymous
thanks,
I had a stylesheet, probably from any Plugin I don't know;-)(It's called "Elements.css", I disabled it, but it still looks the same as before even with the new update!

posted by [Old Forum thekingisdead] • 7 years and 4 months ago Link
anonymous
Sorry! I found the problem! In my Safari Preferences, there is an "Elements.css" Stylesheet selected(don't know where it comes from, perhaps from an AdBlocker), I disabled it, but didn't restart safari. After I deselected it, the problem been gone!
Sorry!
posted by [Old Forum thekingisdead] • 7 years and 4 months ago Link