crazedpsyc
This is a tricky answer. You can ... in a way. Probably the easiest method to do this is include a "sites=" parameter in the search engine as defined in your browser. The complexity there depends on your browser. If you want to take a shot yourself, it would look something like: https://duckduckgo.com/?q={PLACEHOLDER}&sites=-test.com,-speakeasy.net

As mentioned, the placeholder and where this whole thing goes depend entirely on the browser.

Anyway, as to a more sane solution--integrating this into the settings is a planned feature, but there is no ETA at this point.
posted by crazedpsyc 4 years and 7 months ago Link

Cymrodor
This is a feature I would also like to see and utilise. As it happens, the person above has given the same example of website as I was going to give. However, I feel there are an increasing number of sites I just wish were not in my search results. Good to know there are plans. Ten months later, I wonder if we're any closer?
posted by Cymrodor 3 years and 9 months ago Link
anonymous
I know this is old but I need this too. I HATE about.com amd it always appears at the top of the search list.
John
posted by <hidden> • 3 years and 6 months ago Link