gregsen
Thank you, that works. I have tried to return more than one value in remainder, but that just substitute $1 with both values (seperated with / ).
I've read, that i need to use "spice from" but, well, regex. I have tried to copy and modify the regex from the docs (resp. AlternativeTo), but the local duckpan server just throws an exeception when I query it. This is what I tried (learning Regex is on my list, just not at the top ;) )
Code:
([^/]+)/?(?:([^/]+)/?)|)

Oh, and I don't understand, why ist {{ENV in the URL, but ${ENV in the remainder. Is there some doc, where I can learn about this? I guess it is something perl specific
posted by gregsen 4 years and 6 months ago Link

TV
Quote:
(learning Regex is on my list, just not at the top ;) )

Regexp cheat sheet
posted by TV 4 years and 6 months ago Link
zac
Any help we can give with this? Haven't seen a pull request for it but would be great to have :)
posted by zac Staff4 years and 5 months ago Link
gregsen
Hi, yes I am still on it, but my job has been quite heavy the last couple of weeks.
So far, everything seems to be working. I just need to write some tests and maybe think of another template. Right now i am using just some list to display the comics, but that looks a bit boring (and some comics have meaningfull titles such as 'Collection #1'...).
posted by gregsen 4 years and 4 months ago Link
crazedpsyc
Oh, not sure how I missed this, sorry!

Quote from gregsen:
I have tried to return more than one value in remainder, but that just substitute $1 with both values (seperated with / ).

Not sure how that would happen. Looking at the current code on github, it looks just about right.
The syntax error you have is `${ENV{...}}` on line 28. It should be $ENV{...}. %ENV is just a Perl hash which is auto-filled from the environment.
{{ENV{...}}} is not a Perl syntax at all, that is just a sort of rudimentary template language we use in spice. You won't find that anywhere else.
posted by crazedpsyc 4 years and 5 months ago Link