preemeijer
I can change my own translations but I don't know if this has anything to do with my account.

If you did it completely wrong then you are right, but if you want to add something or remove something from your translation, just go to the translation and hit the "Add your own translation" button.
At Singular you should see your own translation and you could change the translation.
It changes when you Submit Translations.

Again, I don't know if everyone can do this.
posted by preemeijer Community Leader3 years and 11 months ago Link

clel
I think I remember that I experienced the same, when originally trying to submit a second proposal and my previous proposal got deleted. Maybe this could be a bit improved.
posted by clel 3 years and 11 months ago Link
jamcat22
You can correct a translation, but you cannot delete it. This is problematic for people who accidently posted on the wrong language page as I am seeing a lot of recently (I'm a translation manager). It seems like someone should be able to delete their own translation (only if it has 0 checkmarks so that someone doesn't delete a correct or inuse translation) without having to wait for a manager or admin to mark it as invalid.
posted by jamcat22 Translation Manager3 years and 11 months ago Link
clel
Yes, I am aware of this. The thing, I wanted to say is that one is not able to hand in more than one translation for a string, because the previous one gets deleted then.
posted by clel 3 years and 11 months ago Link