anonymous
First of all, I would like to commend you on the new website, I really liked it when I first saw it. I have been using Duckduckgo for a few years now, and I have been desperately antcipating an incorporated images search. Thank you very much for your hard work.

There is only this bit that sticks out:
When I search for something and I look at the video results, it is good that you have put that disclaimer that "Youtube does not allow you to see videos anonymously". The problem arises when there is no alternative and most -if not all- the results come back from youtube. Some more guidance or options would be nice at that point.

For example, is there another video content provider that would be preferable? Can I repeat the search in dailymotion or veoh, or somewhere else? I would like to be able to click on something from the results page that would do just that. A suggestion box perhaps?

There used to be an arrow next to the search box that would help me search in other search engines, as well as some icons on the right. I can no longer find them.
posted by <hidden> • 4 years and 13 days ago Link