sdougbrown
I did some more testing and it turns out that I was wrong. I had installed a Western Latin subtype when I thought that I had grabbed the raw font file.

Previously, the font supported the following languages:
Quote:
Albanian, Basque, Breton, Chamorro, Danish, Dutch, English, Faroese, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, German, Icelandic, Italian, Malagasy, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish

With the next release it should support...
Quote:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Basque, Belarusian_lacinka, Bosnian, Breton, Catalan, Chamorro, Chichewa_nyanja, Croatian, Cyrillic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Faroese, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malagasy, Maltese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Welsh

Thanks for your help in running this down!
posted by sdougbrown 3 years and 8 months ago Link

pbanaszkiewicz
Hi, when is next release supposed to happen? I still don't have the font with all characters.
posted by pbanaszkiewicz 3 years and 7 months ago Link
anonymous
Any updates? When new version will be available?
posted by <hidden> • 3 years and 6 months ago Link
sdougbrown
I have to apologize - I was overzealous here in saying "next release". After looking at it further, it's going to require a little more engineering to come up with a reasonable solution to this. As it turns out, the full font files with all the character support we want are +400KB each, and serving that to every user by default is just not good.

We're working on a solution to serve the correct font files based on certain language signals - it's just going to take a little more time. I'm sorry about the delay, and thanks for your patience while we resolve this.
posted by sdougbrown 3 years and 6 months ago Link