jdorw
Hey Brendan, thanks for offering to help out!

Floey, this isn't really a spice IA but hopefully you're still interested in working on it? I'm happy to answer any question you might have if you want to try a fathead or longtail.

For both IA you pretty much just create a scraper and grab all the relevant data from each page. Then use that to build a output file. The formats are a little different between the two types.
posted by jdorw Staff3 years and 9 months ago Link

floey
jdorw, I am still interested in working on this IA. From reading all the information on the page creating a fathead seems like the best way to start. I am excited about the progress on this IA and am thankful for the support from theCraig.com.

I will be very busy for the next week, so I probably won't be able to do very much during that time. Also, I have never worked on a fathead or longtail, so it may take me some time learning the ropes. If anyone would like to help in development, the process would probably go a lot faster.
posted by floey 3 years and 9 months ago Link
jdorw
Great! I like your comment about starting with the longtail instead of a fathead. Here's the longtail docs. The details are kinda sparse so feel free to ask me any questions.
posted by jdorw Staff3 years and 9 months ago Link