anonymous
This comment has been deleted.
posted by <hidden> • 3 years and 1 month ago Link

JSmith123963
If you are planning to make a Duckduckgo OS, then are you going to make a mobile phone version or a desktop version or both?
posted by JSmith123963 3 years and 1 month ago Link
anonymous
JSmith123963
For one, are you really going to make a duckduckgo operating system, if you are then could you take some of my suggestions:

While making the same operating system for both devices (for desktop and for mobile phone) please, please do not omit any features between the mobile phone version and the desktop version (for example adding restrictions to the mobile version, but keeping the desktop version, restriction free; this is what Windows 10 does between the desktop version and the mobile version). And also make the phone version and the desktop version exactly the same (but off course modify the UI).
Fastman
How about this, make an operating system that is fully based on Duckduckgo. And also include all the privacy features such as free VPN trusted proxy, automatically encrypts data on the hardrive, and also please have a really good, minimalistic UI to the operating system. And also try and make as fast as possible (and try and make it faster than Windows 10).
posted by Fastman 3 years and 1 month ago Link
Sam999999
Please have all the privacy features available to it such as trusted free VPN (and make it unlimited data usage), and also please do not include any restrictions such as those restrictions that exists in Android, IOS and Windows phone. Also please try and make it faster than Windows 10 and please give it a very good UI (make it look like Duckduckgo).
posted by Sam999999 3 years and 1 month ago Link
anonymous
Sam999999
What is desktop environment?
posted by Sam999999 3 years and 1 month ago Link
Whatsup
For one, can you please give me a link to where it shows this operating system's development. For two I have some ideas. For both the desktop and mobile OS can you please make the icons look like these pictures that I have uploaded to Google Drive (note these pictures are not owned by me nor did I create them, I got them from playstore).

Here is the link for the images:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0...
posted by Whatsup 3 years and 1 month ago Link
anonymous
JSmith123963
Can you please let us know when this blog is available and can you also provide a link to that blog site, Thank you :)
Whatsup
Here is one suggestion, I will only use the phone operating system only if it DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY RESTRICTIONS compared to other mobile operating systems such as Windows phone, IOS and Android. Please do not include any restrictions to the OS, please I am sick and tired of having of being limited to what I can do to my phone. You can have restricted USER PROFILES but please do not implement any restrictions to the operating system.
posted by Whatsup 3 years and 1 month ago Link
JSmith123963
Same here I hate the fact that operating systems have to have restrictions.Here is one idea though, why not have Admin users and Standard users, where admin users are users that can do anything to the operating system without being restricted. For Standard users have restrictions for them, so they can't do certain things or perform certain actions.
Fastman
Is the project called 'Project: Unidentified'? (here is the link:

http://www.innovationplex.com/announcing...)
posted by Fastman 3 years and 1 month ago Link