JSmith123963
Well if you clearly read my post it will say Duckduckgo staff could assist/be involved. This does not mean Be 100% involved in.
posted by JSmith123963 3 years and 7 months ago Link

This comment has been removed for violation of our forum rules.
posted by <hidden> • 3 years and 7 months ago
JSmith123963
It only looks like Google-like OS, the OS is just copying the UI elements of Google's material design.
x.15a2
What do you mean by "putting DDG" in? DDG is available from any browser, are you suggesting something more than that? Like others above, I'm concerned by the lack of privacy information on the provided Web page. If privacy were to be a key feature of this OS, I would expect to see that listed.
posted by x.15a2 Community Leader3 years and 7 months ago Link
Sam999999
Well as I suggested to this post before, why don't Duckduckgo offer to the head of this project to include privacy features to this new OS. JSmith (the guy who posted this) should've known that this is not an OS that focuses on privacy features, (nor mentions about it).
posted by Sam999999 3 years and 7 months ago Link
JSmith123963
You are right, this OS doesn't really focus on privacy and you made a good idea that Duckduckgo should help Papyros have privacy tools, that way this will put Duckduckgo's name out there.
JSmith123963
I am not a programmer that can design and make an app for this OS, that is why I am asking if Duckduckgo could get involved in this project. Duckduckgo already has great designs and has great privacy, why not help them as Duckduckgo can be added to the credits.