caine
I appreciate your point of view!

UI wise, you're both right, it's a real-estate issue. We considered adding it to the hamburger menu on mobile. It's not hard (we do it for the app link for example). The hard part is in the process of submitting feedback itself.

The only concrete feedback we've garnered from the feedback box to date is that we need to improve the feedback box / process :). We're going to focus on that first.

Until then, a good way to get us feedback is via https://duckduckgo.com/feedback.

Thank you for considering this stuff. It's important!
posted by caine Staff2 years and 8 months ago Link

matachi
What I like about the feedback button on the search results page is that I'm able to give feedback on the quality of the results.

I remember that the previous feedback button was more explicitly for giving feedback on the results' quality, while this iteration appears to be slightly more general.

What I would like is just a simple button for reporting poor results, and a field where I can tell what I did expect to find. (However, I don't know if such submissions are useful for you.) Since I'm also doing searches on my phone, I would like to be able to give feedback there too whenever I have some seconds to spare.
posted by matachi 2 years and 8 months ago Link