anonymous
OK that was written by the same troll that damages the whispersystems mailing list and github. All opensource projects have people who want to damage projects.. is it not? I hope this was not true but there are people like this. The troll could have also linked issues that he/she has ruined by replacing posts with hate speech and changing titles to insults. Why the troll did not do that... because no moral backbone. If the troll answers my comment i will take a couple of days and find all those insults and expose evrything he/she has done... including real name.
For luck all the other people understand why the developers do the desisions they do.. you cant do everything everybody wants.
PS. the trips to hawaii were to bring all the core people physically together at least once a year, its like an hackathon and not vacations.
posted by <hidden> • 1 year and 10 months ago Link

anonymous
Dude... relax. I am barely active on the github repository, and all the bugs I reported are either still open or solved (in other words, they're legit). Sorry to disappoint.
posted by <hidden> • 1 year and 10 months ago Link