anonymous
Thanks for the suggestion!

Chrome is set to English as well. But I do think Chrome is the source of my problem. I added "Latin" to my list of languages Chrome should not translate, and now DDG autocompletes in French and Latin.

I switched Chrome completely to French; closed the browser; came back in in French; switched default language to English; closed the browser; restarted. This did not change autocomplete. It's still in French (and now Latin).

I also unclicked the "remember results of last search" button in the DDG app settings. This had no result.
posted by <hidden> • 1 year and 27 days ago Link