This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.

I just downloaded the ddg browser/searcher for android and I can not see any cookie options. Does this mean it picks up every cookie or non?
by <hidden> • 5 years and 5 months ago
5 years and 5 months ago
concerning my privacy. what browser would you advice? BTW. thanks for all the amazing stuff you guys are doing! truly amazing!
by <hidden> • 5 years and 4 months ago
5 years and 4 months ago
I have already switched my mac safari browser to use DDG, and downloaded the app for iOS (It needs some work, a little too cluttered and what makes the DDG. ... Anyways, I read a few past posts about a possible browser in the future. ... Where have the talks gone in the past month with them and with DDG possible browser? ... Also just curious to all the DDG team members, what smartphone/OS, computer OS, and browser do you guys prefer?
by <hidden> • 5 years and 5 months ago
5 years and 5 months ago
They claim "Google's Web browser Chrome thrilled with an extremely fast site rendering, a sleek design and innovative features. ... The browser is based on the Chromium-source and offers the same features as Chrome - but without the critical points that the privacy concern.
by <hidden> • 5 years and 8 months ago
5 years and 8 months ago
DuckDuckGo could make a web browser .     This would be like all browsers only the homepage would automatically be set to DuckDuckGo.   If DuckDuckGo had a web browser I know that I would use it.  
by <hidden> • 6 years and 1 month ago
6 years and 1 month ago
How come I can't open https://duckduckgo.com/, but I can open https://www.google.com/ in the Tor browser?
by <hidden> • 5 years and 1 month ago
5 years and 1 month ago
Hi, DuckDuckGo is expanding and creating a cool private world. So why not to create a DDG browser with privacy concerns and core implementation of all that widgets that I have to set up in my Firefox browser. I will post some further ideas about the engine. See you, Kirill
by <hidden> • 5 years and 7 months ago
5 years and 7 months ago
com/introducing-whitehat-aviator-a-safer-web-browser/ This is a new browser from WhiteHat Security called Aviator that is a fork of Chromium with tweaks to make it more private and secure by default (including DuckDuckGo).
by yegg Staff4 years and 11 months ago
4 years and 11 months ago
Sort by: Last Update Relevance