This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.

Also, less relevant, the search button used to be called "quack" in a text browser, please bring it back ;-) Besides that the page behaves great in a text browser. ... I'm a long time commanline browser (Lynx) user.
by <hidden> • 3 years and 2 months ago
3 years and 2 months ago
Just signed up. How do you get rid of the link with Firefox and Google. These two seem to be still active when I use Duckduck. In other words, when I search in Duckduck my history is recorded in boht Firefox and Google. What can I do to stop this happening?
by <hidden> • 3 years and 8 months ago
3 years and 8 months ago
Are the browser "Comodo Dragon" or "Epic Privacy Browser" really secure for the privacy? Or collect they only data?
by ddg.ps01 3 years and 10 months ago
3 years and 10 months ago
I am aware that ddg is a small business and does not have enough employees but make it that while the user is installing the browser, through the installing procedure promote/advertise another product, that way making the browser will in the long run help improve ddg business. ... Make a Duckduckgo (ddg) browser that is configured to run on tor network. ... Since Duckduckgo is the most appealing search engine compare to any other search engine, I wish that ddg would make a browser that not only is it good at protecting the user's privacy, it also has a minimalistic design.
by JSmith123963 3 years and 10 months ago
3 years and 10 months ago
is it possible for you to create a web browser like google chrome and safari.
by <hidden> • 4 years and 24 days ago
4 years and 24 days ago
Maybe a duck duck go browser? It could be based on Chromium: https://www.chromium.org/Home Thanks, its_troy
by <hidden> • 4 years and 27 days ago
4 years and 27 days ago
This is just a suggestion to make a browser, officially from DuckDuckGo that has its own features to prevent being tracked such as to have it configured to use on the Tor network and have something to block tracking cookies placed on the browser.
by <hidden> • 4 years and 1 month ago
4 years and 1 month ago
I'm developing a DuckDuckGo browser. ... Someone can help developing the browser? ... An (original) name for the browser? ... Could some of you, make an icon for the browser, with the duck face?
by adminerous 4 years and 5 months ago
4 years and 5 months ago
Why is it that when you type a subject in your browser, they keep showing american sites, where I would like to see UK sites as I live here. Thanks
by <hidden> • 4 years and 6 months ago
4 years and 6 months ago
I just though that a DuckDuckGo browser would be so awesome and I just liked to discuss the idea if there's a chance in the future? I like Firefox and Chrome (not so much as Firefox due to it's privacy). What do you guys think of it?
by <hidden> • 4 years and 7 months ago
4 years and 7 months ago
Will there be DuckDuckGo browser? which 100% D.N.T.
by <hidden> • 4 years and 10 months ago
4 years and 10 months ago
I WANT a Web browser, emails and bookmarks!!!
by <hidden> • 4 years and 11 months ago
4 years and 11 months ago
I would like a DuckduckGo Cloud Browser ( like the Maxthon Cloud Browser ) based on Chrome. That would be ingenious!
by WunderkindBenjamin 5 years and 1 month ago
5 years and 1 month ago
Anybody use Iron browser ? ... It's recently become my browser of choice because I don't trust Google/Chrome.
by <hidden> • 7 years and 6 months ago
7 years and 6 months ago
lets get that browser up now!
by <hidden> • 6 years and 2 months ago
6 years and 2 months ago
Sort by: Last Update Relevance