This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.

Is there any way to accomplish this or is sorting by date the only date feature available?
by <hidden> • 2 years and 10 months ago
2 years and 10 months ago
I see that this has been posted before but please, please, if possible include a date range feature.
by <hidden> • 3 years and 15 days ago
3 years and 15 days ago
When searching with DuckDuckGo, it would be excellent to see the publish date of the website topic, something similar that Google has it. that way users can see the latest date of that specific topic...
by <hidden> • 3 years and 1 month ago
3 years and 1 month ago
I see that searching by date (and not sorting by date) is apparently being developed. I'd really like to see that work.
by jjroper 3 years and 3 months ago
3 years and 3 months ago
With more dynamic web, an option to sort the results by date can be very useful. Be it a search for a political leader, a programmers code help, latest softwares, movie reviews... whenever a user is seeking solutions - an option to view the latest results can be very useful.
by <hidden> • 5 years and 10 months ago
5 years and 10 months ago
Hello, I always use DuckDuckGo but sometimes I have to go to google because there I can choose to search for a particular date, for example the last year, month or last week. I think that's the last thing to make duckduckgo perfect thx
by <hidden> • 3 years and 3 months ago
3 years and 3 months ago
Hi, There seems to be a problem with the "so many hours ago" blog dates. They aren't correct during the week roll-overs (I think). It's not much of a problem, but I thought you should know. Cheers.
by MyUser 3 years and 4 months ago
3 years and 4 months ago
Have not found it in search parameters, but I consider that the possibility to sort searches by date is a major need in basic searches.
by <hidden> • 3 years and 5 months ago
3 years and 5 months ago
I like DDG but I often have to use another search engine in order to limit my results to recent pages. Other search engines allow you to limit results to the last day, week, month, year. I would like to be able to do that on DDG.
by <hidden> • 3 years and 6 months ago
3 years and 6 months ago
most of time when i am looking for article its quite hard to judge which one is newer and which one is older. and i end up clicking older one. this is critical when searching for technical information. need date ahead of every post/article
by <hidden> • 3 years and 6 months ago
3 years and 6 months ago
It would be awesome if you could serve up content by date relevancy by default E.
by <hidden> • 3 years and 9 months ago
3 years and 9 months ago
Suggestion: 1) forget me in duckduckgo , like google, but better (for the sake of getting into the news "now duckduckgo also complies to the new eu regulation blah blah blah" 2) have a date of the articles when searching, ie I know when some article was written and if it is still relevant (I read lots of articles which actually have no relevance whatsoever because they are old and technology has progressed) Just suggestions Cheers
by <hidden> • 3 years and 10 months ago
3 years and 10 months ago
Is there a duckduckgo setting that reveals the date an article was published in its search results?
by <hidden> • 4 years and 4 months ago
4 years and 4 months ago
I think DDG would be the perfect search engine for me if only the search results showed me the date that each result was last updated. Many times I can eliminate certain search results in google just by their last update date. Thanks for your consideration. :)
by <hidden> • 4 years and 4 months ago
4 years and 4 months ago
Is it possible to sort search results by date ? Possibly with regex expressions ? Otherwise seems like a great start for a new search engine. GREAT start.
by <hidden> • 7 years and 5 months ago
7 years and 5 months ago
Sort by: Last Update Relevance