Community Leader Applications

zac Staff zac
Created: 3 years and 2 months ago
We've updated our Community Leaders program with a brief questionnaire for any aspiring ComLeaders.

If you're interested in being a Community Leader, please check out: https://duck.co/help/community/community...

This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.

This comment has been removed for violation of our forum rules.
posted by <hidden> • 3 years and 2 months ago
Jlg
Also @zac I will be attending: http://2014.osdc.com.au / at Open Source Developers' Conference 2014 this November. Is there any promotional stuff you would like done? Free shirts, stickers? I don't know?...

I'm paying to attend on behalf of a non-for profit.

--jlg
posted by Jlg Community Leader3 years and 2 months ago Link
Jlg
Morning @zac & @yegg,

Just to clarify what I mean is, I'm paying my own money to attend. As I'm passionate about this & it's a friend whom is running this conference. I'm so passionate about this is is actually very close to my wedding day.

If you sent even a few sticker packs / shirts etc of various sizes I could hand them out as a free PR from someone within DuckDuckGo even though I am a volunteer I have a fairly accurate understanding of what DuckDuckGo is about.

This conference relates also to (linux.conf.au) which is held yearly by the way. So you will definitely be reaching the right people to further promote DuckDuckGo Search.
posted by Jlg Community Leader3 years and 2 months ago Link
zac
Sorry for the delayed reply. @mentions don't currently generate a notification.

Feel free to reach out on that!
posted by zac Staff3 years and 1 month ago Link
posted by <hidden> • 2 years and 10 months ago
posted by <hidden> • 2 years and 10 months ago