Will ANDROID be able to shadow I0S8 with launch of it much awaited ANDROID L ???

dipkyadav dipkyadav
Created: 3 years and 7 months ago • Updated: 3 years and 7 months ago
with launch of IOS8, Apple created a new buss in the market . But actually Apple only gave what its user wanted . Most of the new features in IOS8 are very old for Android users. I have a very strong feeling that Android L will be a big thing when it is launched .

What do u think ?
Attached Files: 1
Apple-vs.-Android.jpg - Full

This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.

youngrapper
Who owns Android? Google - nothing good

If you're Android user you already said goodbye to your privacy.

Android is crap, Apple will be still better ☺️
posted by youngrapper 3 years and 7 months ago Link
riftyful
As far as privacy goes, I'm sure Apple will not be much better :P
posted by riftyful 3 years and 7 months ago Link
dipkyadav
Apple is really good i agree, but when it come to a real smart operating system, Android is much much better according to me .

As far as privacy is considered both are at same levels .. if one sucks the other one too :)
posted by dipkyadav 3 years and 7 months ago Link
Jlg
Without knowing tech specifics it's hard to say, but I tend to agree that Android L if that's the correct term will be game changing. Android at it's core has come a long way, but still has a way to go to being a complete user experience without modding/apps/etc.

This is my opinion only though.

--jlg
posted by Jlg Community Leader3 years and 7 months ago Link