For Restaurant Reviews: Zomato

<hidden> anonymous
Created: 3 years and 2 months ago • Updated: 3 years and 2 months ago
I'm not sure if this has already been suggested, but since we all look for peer reviews and ratings when we opt for anything, Zomato ratings and results could be a useful tool when looking for restaurant suggestions.

Say I search for 'Hao Ming Mangalore' (a Chinese restaurant in Mangalore, India. That's where I am from). Right now DuckDuckGo gets me a few reviews that I need to follow into to get a good read on the place.

Since Zomato does have it's users writing reviews and ratings and even posting picture of the cuisine an ambiance, it would be simple lovely to get a small portion of that right at the top or on the side for a quick glance as to what others have to say about the place.

This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.

TV
We pull our info from Yelp most of time. but feel free to open an instant answer idea here and suggest your source of happiness.
posted by TV 3 years and 2 months ago Link
anonymous
Thanks. Will do that!
posted by <hidden> • 3 years and 2 months ago Link