Ability To change the picture of the duck

apr181 apr181
Created: 3 years and 5 months ago • Updated: 3 years and 5 months ago
I think that you should be able to change the picture of the duck on the main search engine. There should be a area where you can download duck add-on's like Mozilla Firefox.
It would be cool!!!

Post comments please on your idea's:)

This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.

DEADTOAST
What I do not like are the horrible circles of options, which appear just below. They are ugly and flat. I'm in for anything that allows leave things as one likes.
posted by DEADTOAST 3 years and 5 months ago Link
Mallart
How much time do you spent on the home page before searching?
posted by Mallart 3 years and 5 months ago Link
DEADTOAST
Time?, time does not matter. I'm just saying that the design of these icons is ugly compared with the logo of Dax. This page should be especially inviting, rather than something we want to forget as soon as possible. Do not you think?. And maybe there are more people who like to change that, if not, I will not stop using something I like for a few icons, for sure. (End of my drama, I promise) :)
posted by DEADTOAST 3 years and 5 months ago Link
Mallart
Dax is the company's logo and the logo is displayed with their product. In my opinion It doesn't really make sense for users to change that.
posted by Mallart 3 years and 5 months ago Link
TV
I dont think this will be implemented any time sooner, however you can recommend us idea for next holiday logo.
posted by TV 3 years and 5 months ago Link
apr181
You should also be able to change the background of the search engine
posted by apr181 3 years and 5 months ago Link
x.15a2
You can, it's in Settings. There are pre-configured themes, or you can create your own color settings.
posted by x.15a2 Community Leader3 years and 5 months ago Link
apr181
where in settings??
x.15a2
To be clear, I'm discussing the DDG settings, not browser settings. Click on the In the appearance tab.

Click on the menu icon [http://snag.gy/tke8i.jpg], then select the Appearance button. All kinds of color, font, layout, etc. settings are there for you, including Header and Background color.
apr181
what is dgd
apr181
oh duck duck go sorry, blonde moment.
x.15a2
It's Monday! All is well :)
apr181
ya I hate monday's