Create a deep web search

Tom16 Tom16
Created: 3 years and 8 months ago • Updated: 3 years and 8 months ago
So people on TOR can search through deep web websites with instantaneous results. Instead of clicking on links and navigating to unreliable search platforms.
It would make it a lot easier for a whole variety of people who can or cannot acces the actual clearnet, i.e government censorship, government dictatorships.
Also what about an EMAIL like GOOGLE etc?
Just some ideas, do what you please with them or bin them.

Peace.

This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.

anonymous
About email. Please use the search function of the forum.
posted by <hidden> • 3 years and 8 months ago Link
Tom16
Thanks for the advice.
Forgive me, i am new to the community.
Love the duckduckgo search engine, i think it is a great aspect of modern society, we all deserve a certain degree of privacy no matter where we are, we should not be adept from making that decision, that decision remains our own choice.
Google being a multinational giant, abuse their position quite drastically, profiting from your searches and suffocating you with spam is unethical.
I am in full support of duckduckgo, i have been using it ever since i have discovered it and i will never go back to google now, so thanks to duckduckgo's creator, i am free to search without a trace, which is all for the better, i dont want no corporation spying on what i am doing, the thought of it makes me cringe.
Although it is not perfect, it stops a corrupt multinational from spying on you and making money off you. No thanks!
Duckduckgo will hopefully develop and mature, which is has already done but there is still some tweaking to be done also some more additional options.
Wish all the best for duckduckgo, i will share and spread your engine as much as i possibly can, it is worth it.
Peace out.
posted by Tom16 3 years and 8 months ago Link