Pixel Art of DuckDuckGo logo

Asaphus Asaphus
Created: 3 years and 3 months ago • Updated: 3 years and 2 months ago
Hi everyone !

I would like to share this with all interested people…
I made this sign for my boyfriend to stick upon the door of our informatics room, with Hama beads.

This is sort of Pixel Art and I'm giving it under license CC-by-SA with my name Florie «Asaphus» Depuiset

Thanks for sharing and long life to DuckDuckGo !!

Edit : the terms for license are here https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-... A good resume is
- Free to
- Share, copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt, remix, transform and build upon the material
for any purpose, even commercially. The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- Under the following terms
- Attribution, you must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- Share alike, if you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
No additional restrictions, you may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits
- Notices
You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
No warranties are given. The license may not give you all the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
Attached Files: 1
Capture du 2015-01-22 19:59:42.png - Full

This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.

apr181
It looks awesome and how did you make it?
posted by apr181 3 years and 2 months ago Link
Asaphus
the design was first direct made on the grid with the Hama beads. Then, anyone on Twitter asks for the design and I had made it upon Piskelart without creating an account. a printscreen and that was ok
http://www.piskelapp.com/
posted by Asaphus 3 years and 2 months ago Link
anonymous
nice!
posted by <hidden> • 3 years and 2 months ago Link
javathunderman
Looks really good. Can you paste the embed code for the license? Thanks.
posted by javathunderman Community Leader3 years and 2 months ago Link
sebasorribas
Looks great Florie!! I would get it on a sticker :)
posted by sebasorribas Community Leader3 years and 2 months ago Link
Asaphus
stickers? yeah, that'll look good !
posted by Asaphus 3 years and 2 months ago Link
sebasorribas
:)
posted by sebasorribas Community Leader3 years and 2 months ago Link
NixKix21
This is awesome lol I feel like Retro Dax has been around since Mario got started now!
posted by NixKix21 3 years and 2 months ago Link