Is there a problem now? HTML version stopped working

balacobaco balacobaco
Created: 3 years and 3 months ago
A few minutes ago the HTML version of searches stopped working, completely. For example, the search:

https://duckduckgo.com/html/?q=cifra

would normally bring several results. It is giving empty results with just the alternative links to other search engines. But these two links also don't work! The text is changed to "!b cifra", "!b !b cifra", "!b !b !b cifra", ... or "!g cifra", ... (and so on) but no redirection is made.

Is there a problem?

-------------

( While I was writing this it came back live... but I'll keep the question, maybe someone else had this little issue too. It lasted less than 30 minutes, if that much. )

This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.

ismab2013
It works for me.
posted by ismab2013 Translation Manager3 years and 3 months ago Link
balacobaco
Every now and then this issue repeats for me. Either an empty result page shown (I'm not talking about a zero result page. But an empty one, indeed). Or an error page with an "Ops!" and an email address (or something like this).

Is there a way to track this to see if this is a bug, somehow?
posted by balacobaco 3 years and 1 month ago Link