Übersetzung "Private Browsing Myths"

ddg.ps01 ddg.ps01
Created: 3 years and 7 months ago • Updated: 3 years and 7 months ago
Weiß wer, warum die Seite Private Browsing Myths nicht übersetzt ist?
Hat jemand eine Idee, wie es übersetzt werde könnte?

This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.

AdamSC1
Translation: Does anyone know why the Private Browsing Myths page is not translated? Does anyone have an idea how we could translate it?

Answer: My only thought would be that those elements may be graphical rather than textual and thus not included in the current translation wizard? I'm not sure where this page is and so can't be much more help with that insight!

Answer translation: Ich denke, dass die Seite ist ein Bild und steht nicht in unserem Übersetzungstool. Jemand, der diese Seite weiß, eine bessere Antwort haben könnte (es tut mir leid für mein schlechtes Deutsch)
posted by AdamSC1 Staff3 years and 7 months ago Link
ddg.ps01
Thanks for your answer. But I don´t know what you mean with "...those elements may be graphical rather..."
posted by ddg.ps01 3 years and 7 months ago Link
AdamSC1
Can you link it where you see this page?

From the picture you provided I think some of those words are static graphics and not HTML text that would be translated by the DuckDuckGo "translation wizard".
ddg.ps01
Isn´t in the top "Private Browsing Myths" a link?
The link: http://privatebrowsingmyths.com/
AdamSC1
Ah you are correct - I thought that site was entirely image based but it does have a lot of text. I guess it just hasn't been set up in the translation wizard before.
ddg.ps01
Thanks for your help!
zac
Thanks for the heads up! We haven't gotten a ton of requests to translate this page but we're excited that there's interest.

In the future, we may add privatebrowsingmyths to the translation system but, since we're not currently focusing on microsites, it makes sense for us to focus elsewhere. Whenever we can, we'll be sure to add this.
posted by zac Staff3 years and 7 months ago Link
x.15a2
This issue seems to be that Private Browsing Myths is not on the translations page. I'll report this issue and let you know what I find out.

Thanks for pointing this out!
posted by x.15a2 Community Leader3 years and 7 months ago Link