This happens too often.

<hidden> anonymous
Created: 3 years and 8 months ago • Updated: 3 years and 8 months ago
When I search for graphics it shows blank results, or a crossed camera icon. This happens often and is irritating.
Attached Files: 1
Bez tytułu.jpg - Full

This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.

Mallart
I can't replicate this on IE 11 with Windows 8.1.
posted by Mallart 3 years and 8 months ago Link
x.15a2
Unable to replicate with Windows 8.1, various browsers. It could be a browser setting or browser add-on?
posted by x.15a2 Community Leader3 years and 8 months ago Link
Crime
Hola! what kind of graphics? I get images for all sorts of "graphics" searches. As x.15a2 said, it must be a browser setting...
posted by Crime 3 years and 8 months ago Link
JSmith123963
Try the same search results on Google images and if you get the same error then it must be your browser's settings.
posted by JSmith123963 3 years and 8 months ago Link
anonymous
I have 64 bit Windows 7, Opera browser, Geforce 315m. It doesn't happen on Google images. Hm, I'll try to see if this happens in private mode without extensions and I'll write later.
posted by <hidden> • 3 years and 8 months ago Link
x.15a2
Thanks!
Mallart
Can you post the url that got you this result?
posted by Mallart 3 years and 8 months ago Link
anonymous
I was unable to replicate this problem on private mode without extensions. Normally this happens very randomly too. Now this happened: [http://i.imgur.com/vTkWYsD.jpg] I guess this is some of my extensions. When I reload the page it's loading all images. That's a pity cause I don't want to uninstall any of them.
posted by <hidden> • 3 years and 8 months ago Link
x.15a2
Some extensions have properties that can be adjusted, you may need to do a bit of tweaking to help alleviate your problem.