Workshops

sebasorribas Community Leader sebasorribas
Created: 3 years and 4 months ago
Hello community !! I'll tell you my idea: Both the mission and functionality of DDG seem spectacular, so I became a fan of Dax and his world :)
I have experience giving workshops and classes on the open web, privacy, freeware, crowdsourcing; so it occurred to me to hold workshops on these issues in schools in my city (Rosario, Argentina).
Of course, DDG would be the focus of the workshops, in order to spread the ideas of DDG and young people to learn and start using the search engine.
I would spread some material between them, such as stickers, flyers, brochures. I'm not sure if the designs of stickers are available for download with open license, but would be great. But for that, I would need to have the support of you and designers who can build those designs to download and print my own.
I think it would be a great idea to raise awareness about privacy on the web, that life exists beyond !G, and of course spreading DuckDuckGo. What do you think?

This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.