DuckDuckGo unstable homepage on HTC Phone

orca. orca.
Created: 3 years and 5 months ago
hello, i noticed last week that my duckduckgo search page is a little unstable on my HTC phones browser.
It keeps flickering on and off and the duckduckgo logo is doubled sometimes.
I can still type in words in the search box but it's a little distracting having it moving about/disappearing.
Is it something to do with an update to the homepage? I noticed on my pc browser that you now have questions appearing in small grey circles under the search box, so maybe this is what is affecting my phones browser?

This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.

x.15a2
Which android browser are you using when this happens? I've tried using the default browser (Internet), Pale Moon and Dolphin, unable to replicate what you are reporting.

Thanks!
posted by x.15a2 Community Leader3 years and 5 months ago Link
orca.
Hello, thankyou for responding :) It is the standard browser on the htc called internet.
It is definitely caused by the questions cycling through underneath the search box.
posted by orca. 3 years and 5 months ago Link
tagawa
Which version of Android is it? You can find out in Settings -> (scroll to bottom) About phone -> "Android version" or "Firmware version"
posted by tagawa Staff3 years and 5 months ago Link
JeanCharles17
i have the same problem on my LG phone

Thks
posted by JeanCharles17 3 years and 5 months ago Link
x.15a2
Again, what browser are you using when this occurs?
posted by x.15a2 Community Leader3 years and 5 months ago Link