Great result from DuckDuckGo

<hidden> anonymous
Created: 3 years and 8 months ago • Updated: 3 years and 7 months ago
Hello all,

I didn't know where to open a ticket, so please forgive me if this is the wrong place. I'm Vollturi, a new user at DuckDuckGo website. I wanted to share with the community that most of my visitors at my Sellfy shop that i sell Web buttons, flyers etc, comes from DuckDuckGo.com and -50% maybe from Google. I don't know if Google now is with bad results from Digital Shops or what is going on, but im really glad that DuckDuckGo is open and exist . I wanted to thank the team of DuckDuckGo . I can see also my Creativemarket shop and some other shops of mine that the visitors i got also from DuckDuckGo and not from Google or Bing. It's a great ! Amazing Website guys .

p.s Im from Albanian/Kosovo so sorry for my bad english, and i share this site to all my Friends from there .. :)

This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.

sebasorribas
Great to read this! I'm spreading the word about DuckDuckGo here in my country too (Argentina)
posted by sebasorribas Community Leader3 years and 7 months ago Link
OficinaGeek
Congratulations.
posted by OficinaGeek 3 years and 7 months ago Link