Is there a way to display more than about 140 images?

<hidden> anonymous
Created: 2 years and 9 months ago • Updated: 2 years and 9 months ago
Hello guys,
When I search for anything and I click on "images", there's a display of 35 images that I can overcome by clicking on "+ more" a few times. But the new limit is somewhere between 135 and 140 depending on what you search (for instance searching for "test" in duckduckgo currently returns 136 images at most).
I find this limit extremely low (I was/am a google user and I'm used to see between 1000 and 2000 images, sometimes even more). Thus for me the current limit of about 135 images is a huge drawback that prevents me to fully switch to duckduckgo. I am wondering whether there's a way to overcome this 135-140 limit for displayed images. I couldn't find the answer on the web, so please enlighten me.
Thank you.

This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.

severuscold
Hello,
Currently, I believe, you cannot see more than 135-140 images per search, I've tried to see more as well when I needed it for a school project and I ended up Binging it or Googling for more images.

It's a great idea, and DDG surely needs way more images than just 140. Hopefully the dev team will somehow expand it.
posted by severuscold Translation Manager2 years and 9 months ago Link
anonymous
Ok thanks for the reply! I also think the same.
I'll keep using duckduckgo for searching stuff but for images I'll use google for now.
posted by <hidden> • 2 years and 9 months ago Link