How can I get rid of this annoying translation wizard?

blobgo blobgo
Created: 2 years and 11 months ago • Updated: 2 years and 11 months ago
Sorry, but this translation wizard is really annoying. If it is shows the first time I use the translation board it's okay, but it's shown every time if you click on one of the huge red buttons at the top ("Next untranslated token" or "Next untranslated token") and in some other cases too.

And if it is shown it displays you huge arrows where to click and has a big banner at the top too.
So in fact after using the translation board there a few times I know where to click so why does it appear again and again?

So how can I make him disappearing?

This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.

blobgo
And now it even complains that he's lonely in this forum... *aggr*
posted by blobgo 2 years and 11 months ago Link
zac
You can "leave" the wizard and it will not show anymore.
posted by zac Staff2 years and 11 months ago Link
blobgo
Well even after this if I visit the translations page again the big red buttons (https://img.bi/#/SEkeQmo!0ndwOwymkzfAtOE...) are shown again and if I click on one of these (which I do because the buttons are useful to quickly find the next untranslated/unvoted token) he is there again...
posted by blobgo 2 years and 11 months ago Link