Why duckduck go does not have a page stop of searches on its browser and Why unwanted search items link are shown while search for specific texts

<hidden> anonymous
Created: 3 years and 2 months ago • Updated: 3 years and 2 months ago
Hi,
Well This is embrassing to me when i search some specific texts, Along with sites having the specific text, to my surprise, i find unwanted site links, which does not related to search content got in the middle of the search.
These sites link appeared after genuine search items are exhausted, i suppose, Would any body tell me .

This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.

javathunderman
You can report unwanted site links here: https://duckduckgo.com/feedback
posted by javathunderman Community Leader3 years and 2 months ago Link
anonymous
First of all,
I want to know the preference of how the search engine results are shown, when you use duckduckgo.
I mean the pattern of results shown is regional or whole world. I have given regional preference.
I am trying to read the long story of duckduckgo and it will take sometime to completely familiarize with it.
For example, there are no keyboards phonetic available for regional languages to get localised results.
My concern is that duckduckgo should not be made to look like other search engines, who really gives unwanted links in the second page of search results itself.
I also do find difficult to give a feed back on this, because, if i search on certain topic, unconnected sites, which do not have any relevance takes the search content in to their sites references and provide the links. This i have noted for some specific searches. When i search for items for regional languages for the sites, which has english as their default language, some foreign countries website, without any relevance to the regional subject has shown in the 2 or 3rd page of search. When i click those, without knowing the sites name, but only with the search items , it gets me to some foreign country's site. I think researchers of duckduckgo would try to find out themselves , instead of getting feedback from users . Familiarising search engine takes some time. I understand
posted by <hidden> • 3 years and 2 months ago Link