ubuntu phone and windows phone

duckduckian duckduckian
Created: 2 years and 6 months ago • Updated: 2 years and 6 months ago
ubuntu on tablets and phones are starting to rise i think you should make an app for the ubuntu phone and maybe the windows phone too
a lot of people that use linux based os ususally use duckduckgo.

This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.

x.15a2
thanks for your comments. While it's true that a good number of Linux-based OS users also use DDG, the percentage of people that use Ubuntu on mobile devices is very low. When making decisions about product development which limited resources it become difficult to justify allocating resources to such a small user base.
[http://snag.gy/XDrJJ.jpg]

Of course, DDG is fully functional on Ubuntu mobile devices via any browser and the community is welcomed to create an unofficial DDG app, just like this one that has been created for Windows.

Thanks!
posted by x.15a2 Community Leader2 years and 6 months ago Link
anonymous
I hope DDG team can start an open source project for an Ubuntu App and leave it for the community to update. Just my thought on this.
posted by <hidden> • 1 year and 5 months ago Link