DDG Android App

dashesy dashesy
Created: 5 years and 1 month ago
I am now using the Android DDG on-screen widget (DDG browser), and glad to say is works great, so thanks, and the links are also interesting.
BTW, the autocomplete there works nice, wish desktop had the same

Here are a few bugs I wanted to report:
1- If I navigate to a link (either from home screen links, or type a URL), then run another application, and then run DDG again, it shows the home screen (with links) again. And if I click on a link there it does not navigate to it, I figured I had to GoBack in the browser (which will not really go back, and still shows the home screen), then click again on the link. This means with slow connection the site needs to be reloaded again.
2- Some of the links in the home page some time need subscription, and some have a limit on their use.

This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.

zac
Thanks, dashesy. We'll take a look but may need to come back here for additional info.

-Zac

DuckDuckGo

**Check out the upcoming forum at: https://dukgo.com/forum
posted by zac Staff5 years and 1 month ago Link