Time for a little update!!!

duckduckian duckduckian
Created: 2 years and 6 months ago • Updated: 2 years and 6 months ago
Well I thought to finally show some design ideas I had for duckduckgo first for the website :
1)show instant answers in results (like weather) before you click anything
2)and now something very important for the app! Because typing and repeating is boring people want their information immediately
I present to you instant tabs(photo 2) weather, stocks, coupons, movies in theatres, stopwatch and much more!
Please give me feedback so we can have a talk...sorry for the design problem.
Attached Files: 2
Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης (28).png - Full Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης (35).png - Full

This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.

tagawa
Hi duckduckian,

Thanks for the ideas and designs. I'll pass these on to the design team.

For the app instant tabs, I'm not entirely show how they work. Does the user have to press something or do they appear automatically when you open the app?
posted by tagawa Staff2 years and 6 months ago Link
duckduckian
Well the user saves his favorite instant answers on his phone so they appear instantly when he opens the app. The x on top of the instant tabs give the ability to the user to remove them if he wants to.
posted by duckduckian 2 years and 6 months ago Link
tagawa
Oh, I see. So pre-chosen Instant Answer tabs. Personally I'd probably like them a bit smaller but good idea.
posted by tagawa Staff2 years and 6 months ago Link