How about simple gif motion based comics on duck duck go home page.

[Old Forum guest] anonymous
Created: 5 years and 3 months ago

You know the flash of pictures that make motion, but not video. They take little time to load, and might be easy for users to create and post. When you get to the home page, you would get a random cartoon from a random user and randomly vote. And every search you made on Duckduckgo could bring a new gif cartoon from another user.

This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.

anonymous
No offense, but I am not a big fan of this idea. If they were to add anything to the homepage, I would probably want them to add neat pictures like Bing does.
posted by [Old Forum guest] • 5 years and 3 months ago Link
anonymous
Both ideas could made with !bangs or instant answers. Otherwise I am about as big a fan of this feature as I am about the opening topic. I rather they change the color scheme every now and then instead. If it's not set by user. Now I shall have my own little anti-fan for this comment!
posted by <hidden> • 2 years and 3 months ago Link
This comment has been removed for violation of our forum rules.
posted by <hidden> • 2 years and 3 months ago
zac
@suspicious made this a long time ago :) 

https://duck.co/topic/what-do-you-think

-Zac

DuckDuckGo
posted by zac Staff5 years and 3 months ago Link