Filter by Date: Thank You! Please add "Past 12 Months"

<hidden> anonymous
Created: 2 years and 4 months ago • Updated: 2 years and 4 months ago
DDG, thank you for adding Filter by Date! It is useful and typically the only reason I resort to a Google search.

What I find though is that by far my most common Filter by Date need is roughly the past 12 months.

For example, when I am seeking technical information, Past Month is too limiting, but unfiltered is far, far too broad.

Thank you for your time and efforts.

May God bless your day.

This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.

x.15a2
Good point, I'll pass this along to the Devs right now.

Thanks!
posted by x.15a2 Community Leader2 years and 4 months ago Link
anonymous
Any updates to this issue? (I'd rather never use G, but I have to regularly to limit searching to a date range (eg, last 12 months, last 24 months). I'm not complaining, but I almost never find the current DDG (day, week, month) time limits valuable.
posted by <hidden> • 1 year and 10 months ago Link
anonymous
very important extension - pehaps add 12 month and 2 years (while you at it). finding help for software issues is typically in the past year or 2 - older contributions are usually for older versions and thus not helpful.
posted by <hidden> • 2 years and 3 months ago Link