What are the ways to Check Irctc or Indian Railways PNR Status

ryanrajpoot ryanrajpoot
Created: 1 year and 11 months ago • Updated: 1 year and 11 months ago
As, i am a frequent travel, so i want to know all the possible ways through which i can check my ticket pnr status. Previously, i used check through Indian Railways subsidiary website named pnrstatusbuzz.in but every time it's down, it's so annoying to me. So, suggest me any other site that work fine.

This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.

x.15a2
posted by x.15a2 Community Leader1 year and 11 months ago Link
LuvChouhan
Ther are many ways to check PNR status as by SMS to 139, phone call and Get Irctc Login to check Railway PNR Status easily.
posted by LuvChouhan 1 year and 9 months ago Link
anonymous
Hello this is ok if this website is not working properly,i am also suffering from this same problem then i found this indian railways login , from this you get to know your PNR as well as amny other things about your ticket
posted by <hidden> • 1 year and 9 months ago Link
soumyaahuja
IRCTC provide a platform to check PNR Status on its official website so visit IRCTC Log in page and access your Email ID and then check PNR Status.
posted by soumyaahuja 1 year and 8 months ago Link