Someone doesn't use DDG on pastebin.com

Alphabet_song.ogg Alphabet_song.ogg
Created: 1 year and 10 months ago • Updated: 1 year and 10 months ago
http://pastebin.com/Zm5sExjz

What do you think about the article?

This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.

anonymous
How interesting. Never knew that despite being an early fan. Of DDG, not sure about the names database but I loved it even as a trial. Found a permanent email bestie for the longest and youngest time.. I don't see how running two services catering to different needs should co-relate though. Why can't a person be more aware of issues after having possibly, created some of it first?

Not everybody becomes google - tracking everything including what they shouldn't in order to advance a service. Not everybody who comes to power becomes arrogant so I'd rather trust that not every service, automatically overturns their own slogan after getting more than a little famous.

Searx is interesting. Been a while since a paged search was truly enjoyed in all its simplified glory. Looks randomly familiar. Other options are bulky thoigh so that proxy option has always been enticing but there's never been real need for any of it. Aside from when there is (videos), and that's when web proxies don't work anyway. NSA or NUSA or whatever they call themselves is a concern but fact is, if they can read mine, they can read a dozen others too. If I'm one of the crowd, I won't matter because really I don't matter. Compared to others. Maybe.

Mostly I use DDG for its uncentralized results and though it lacks in number sometimes (lotsa !g everyday), it does what it does very well. Overwhelmingly extensive but only when those extensions are needed. Most importantly, share a query and your results will match the next computer's. It's already more than enough trouble getting them on tha same page, metaphorically. Come to think of it, that would become an issue in future experiences. The default lack of pages in DDG results..

- Two cents
posted by <hidden> • 1 year and 9 months ago Link