Cross-referenced search by image

<hidden> anonymous
Created: 1 year and 10 months ago • Updated: 1 year and 10 months ago
Greetings!
DuckDuckGo is very good search engine!
I have tested "Bangs" features, and while it is good, it unfortunately is not perfect.
Since I am not sure if someone already suggested DDG to have its own "Search by image" (while using URLs or user uploaded images), and although I have read large number of previous posts it might be possible that I accidentally repeat someone's post, I apologize if I have repeated the request!
It would be very useful, user friendly and more efficient, if users could [upload, or paste image URL] (in separate text/drag&drop/browse area), besides the text they typed for searching an image! I am saying this because, if DDG added such feature, in combination with "Bangs" feature, it would become one of the best, or even the best of all image searching engines!
Also, I have not seen this on other image searching web pages, so I wanted to suggest, users can upload/link as many pictures as they want, then multiple image searches are performed, and then using cross-referencing of the results, only the results that are most relevant will be shown!
Of course, user would have possibility to turn on/off less relevant results, and results that are duplicated will turn into one single result!
I really hope DuckDuckGo (DDG) will implement this feature!
Please, implement feature like this one, or similar!
Thank You in advance!

This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.