logo color and contrast

ineuw ineuw
Created: 1 year and 2 months ago
is it possible to vary the ddg logo color for better contrast? with certain background colors on the main search page the logo is nearly invisible.

This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.

tagawa
Hi ineuw. We have a few themes to choose from, some of which change the logo or background colour. Perhaps that will help?
https://duckduckgo.com/settings#theme
posted by tagawa Staff1 year and 1 month ago Link
ineuw
Thanks for the reply, I am aware of the standard themes but I prefer to use my layout and colors, that's why I asked, If is not possible, then consider this post closed. It's not worth our time. Perhaps some day . . . . . .
posted by ineuw 1 year and 1 month ago Link
x.15a2
This may (or may not) help. I just did a very quick test... what you might try is selecting a theme that presents the Dax logo the way that you prefer then modify those colors. In my test, the logo remained the same even after I altered the header color. I'm sure that it's not everything that you're looking for but it might be a step in the right direction.
posted by x.15a2 Community Leader1 year and 1 month ago Link
ineuw
Thanks, that is what I am experimenting with. :-)
posted by ineuw 1 year and 1 month ago Link