Duckbrowse

OpalYeah7800 OpalYeah7800
Created: 1 year and 6 months ago • Updated: 1 year and 6 months ago
Note: This isn't asking for a DuckDuckGo Browser. It is to discuss the topic so users can discuss what they would want from a DDG Browser. Thank You.

Hey there! Though on the "Please don't ask about a browser post" I said that I would try to make a browser that would just use DuckDuckGo as a default, I thought that there should be a DuckDuckGo Browser. Now, I would stay with the DuckDuckGo Format of having quite low clutter levels, and a modern feel adds to that no clutter feeling. There could also be an option for DuckDuckGo, Bing, Yahoo, and Yandex as the built in search engines to use as default. upon opening the browser there could be a Speed Dial with starters. And if you guys viewing this post have an idea, be sure to comment! I'd appreciate it. =)

Sorry! No concept images right now.

This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.

Choca
Min is partly what your describing https://minbrowser.github.io/min/
posted by Choca 1 year and 6 months ago Link
OpalYeah7800
Oh, so that is what the browser in the DuckDuckGo images is!
posted by OpalYeah7800 1 year and 6 months ago Link