I am at a loss when it comes to the 'filter by date' issue. I refuse to use ggl and as fgar as I can ascertain the only resource for me is provided by the 'people'

phrank55 phrank55
Created: 1 year and 2 months ago • Updated: 1 year and 2 months ago
I would very much like to filter my search results by date. I have looked here, there and everywhere - to no avail. If I was willing to lower myself to
Ggl - they have a search by date filter - but so far I have been able to resist the temptation.
If I could know the whys and wherefors of the problem perhaps I could help solve the problem. Assuming that the problem is technical and not ideological.
Think of the time that would be saved by having a search by date option
I am an ignorant man so if the issue has been solved and I was unaware of it- I am sorry for adding to humanity's collective burden.

This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.

x.15a2
To this point, the following date filters are available:
[https://i.snag.gy/Tky9Rt.jpg]

This feature is available in the "full" version of DDG, not in the html and lite versions.

Thanks!
posted by x.15a2 Community Leader1 year and 2 months ago Link
x.15a2
posted by x.15a2 Community Leader1 year and 2 months ago Link