Deeper image search! Perhaps a simple option to search images lesser than or greater than a specific pixel size?

<hidden> anonymous
Created: 1 year and 1 month ago • Updated: 1 year and 1 month ago
I love Go Go Duck! But only one feature is truly missing and it's how Google Images has "Icon" as a search, but there has been times where I considered Google to lack some features in images as well, because there the engine isn't as specific as it could be, something like a simple "Search lesser than (choose pixel size)" or "Larger than" would be very nice, outside of that file types would also be very welcoming, this question must of been asked at least once, but if it is appreciated commentary I don't see it being much of an issue being asked twice. Hope it's on a backlog.

This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.

x.15a2
I'll ask the developers about adding image file extensions to the filetype: trigger.

Thanks!
posted by x.15a2 Community Leader1 year and 1 month ago Link