Meta: How do I self-search my own posts here?

<hidden> anonymous
Created: 1 year and 6 months ago • Updated: 1 year and 6 months ago
It's pretty obvious in nearly every other online communities. I tried to Duck-search it (or how do you call it), to no avail. any help?

This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.

x.15a2
Yes, this feature is somewhat lacking on these forums. The [https://i.snag.gy/aiIZbn.jpg] field in the right column, may help, or you can look through your user page for past posts.
Some users are using the Reddit DuckDuckGo subReddit, which is a more full-featured posting environment.

Thanks!
posted by x.15a2 Community Leader1 year and 6 months ago Link
anonymous
When signing up, I had to provide a username. When putting my username into your search box, nothing comes up. This is how do I self-search my posts on other forums. Can I do this at all in your forum? Else, how will I find my posts later? Do I have to bookmark my threads one-on-one and save externally, like an animal? :)

You are halfway there, you built a forum, so why not add the self-search functionality, which is a basic feature of all online forums?

Reddit is not your forum, it's not under your control, with its own peculiarities. It's strange that you have your own forum, and you redirect me from your own property to a 3rd part property. :)
posted by <hidden> • 1 year and 6 months ago Link