Duck Duck Email

[Old Forum guest] anonymous
Created: 5 years and 9 months ago
Hi think that the Duck Duck team should work on a privacy based email service, like Gmail but without the scary privacy invasions. I have looked and can find nothing which is already like this, and I believe that a lot of people would want to use this.

This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.

anonymous
This has been brought up many times before: http://help.duckduckgo.com/customer/portal/articles/215614-email
posted by [Old Forum guest] • 5 years and 9 months ago Link
anonymous
Totally agree.
We are being spied on from everywhere
posted by <hidden> • 3 years and 2 months ago Link
x.15a2
posted by x.15a2 Community Leader3 years and 2 months ago Link
JSmith123963
I hate Gmail, Outlook.com, Yahoo mail and so on. They all spy on users :(
posted by JSmith123963 3 years and 2 months ago Link
tagawa
I've been using FastMail for many years and can thoroughly recommend it. Fast and reliable with access to lots of settings and features if you're technical.
posted by tagawa Staff3 years and 2 months ago Link
JSmith123963
Not perfect with Privacy but better than Gmail or Yahoo mail.
JSmith123963
It's time that Duckduckgo have more services as Duckduckgo search engine is good enough, why can't Duckduckgo have more departments that manages more of these stuff. If it is lack of money then I will understand. If Duckduckgo wants to make more money then they should make an email service but also promote a text-based ads while protecting users' privacy.