Add features to the cards

<hidden> anonymous
Created: 1 year and 11 months ago • Updated: 1 year and 11 months ago
The cards are the ones that are located directly beneath the search bar; these cards are not always present.
If I search for "supermarkets dok" no board appears relevant to my search criteria.
In addition, you must enter the information; such as how many people there are in the supermarket Live (then, at the weekend, it collects the average data and the result is defined as the entire week), and maybe even see a satellite map and a street view.
If I try a company like Google, you could insert the card, together with the information Wikipedia, the performance of the company, and whether it is publicly traded, what are the actions.
If I search for a topic such as "programming", I would like the card will also give me the information on the various programming languages.

These were examples; good for all the information you seek.

For the rest it is great!

This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.